domingo, 17 de junio de 2012

Look N* 32

VAMPIRE 
Well i dont know if you girls have noticed that i always use piercing in my pictures, well most of them. I love piercings and i think it has something that makes the avi look better and this is just my opinion, so few months ago i found this store "HoD" and they sell all this kind of accessories soo today i am using one of them and u can see it on the picture. I will let you the landmark to the store  and u can take a look and check also their skins, collars, bracelets, makeup etc.. I hope you like it

TAXI TO THE STORE


PIERCING: Om Shanti Prt. 1 / prt 2 & part 3 (Razor) at HoD
SKIN: Thalia tan Natural at FILTHY
HAIR: Eva/MidNight at CaTwA
MAKEUP: Bloody Tears v2 Face Tattoo at REPULSE
FANGS: Blood suckers at Eternal Darkness
BLOODY BODY: Bloody Mess at The Little Bat






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario