miércoles, 8 de agosto de 2012

Look N* 100


WE'LL NEVER PART

Hooooo!!! I'm soooo happyy!! thi is the look N* 100 O.o Yayyyyy 100 different looks for you who support my blog and like it! Thank you sooo much for your visits i really appreciate it. Let me introduce you my bby ❤  my bf ❤  my all!!! and for this post i have a special outfit from you and ur bf!! Tchiky store has this NEW baggy Unisex for you and your partner, soo you can look greatttt with ur bf!! awwww that's cute isn't it? Well let's go to this store to get this nice baggy for us and for our man!!







ME

HAIR: Afro newschool hair unisex at LS *10L*
GLASSES:  I <3 MY BF at ShadZ
MOUTH ACCESSORY: Yummy Dollar at Luck Inc
TATTOO:  Pretty Psycho Tattoo at GLUE INK
TOP: Yellow Short Sweater at Piccara
PANTS: Baggy unisex angel at TCHIKY *NEW*
SHOES: Shoe Box/Ladyz/Wedge Sneakers/Hella/Black & White at DEF!


HIM

HAT:  SuperBalkan at BALKANIK2.0
GLASSES: I <3 MY GF at ShadZ
TATTOO: Skull Candy at Freaks & Geeks
PANTS: Baggy unisex angel at TCHIKY *NEW*
SHOES: Spectra RED at BALKANIK2.0

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario