jueves, 23 de agosto de 2012

Look N* 123

IN THE SHADOW

I’ve been watching, I’ve been waiting in the shadows for my time I’ve been searching, I’ve been living for tomorrows all my life in the shadows!! I love the rasmus and this is my fav song!! Yeahhh in the shadow but looking beautiful!! Dafnis store has this new outfit that comes with earring, necklace and with hud to change the texture color of the skirt, then we have this New hairstyle from Yassine Store and it comes in blonde, red, pink, black and brown.. Take a look to the info to get the land




SKIN: Dalila Skin at WoW Skins *August group Gift NEW*
SHAPE: Monta at Stunning Shapes
HAIR: Plum brown hair at Yassine *NEW*
BRACELETS: Bangles Black & Silver at Nikita *10L*
OUTFIT: Skirt Asymetric Gala at Dafnis *99L*
BOOTS: Boots stripper kit 2 at Dafnis *99L*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario