jueves, 30 de agosto de 2012

Look N* 132

I AM A ROCK STAR
  
So, so what? I'm still a rock star I got my rock moves and I don't need you & guess what I'm having more fun & now that we're done I'm gonna show you tonight!!!! Hooo i like Pink and her songs and this song is perfect for this look that i have for you today thanks to DADAbeiz store that has this NEW pants and heels for us to look like a rock star with style, these pants comes in Black with cross pattern, Dark pink leo, & Zebra and the shoes comes in Beige, Black, Blue, Brown, Pink, White & Yellow!! Enjoy it because they are incredible!





HAIR: Skye at Wasabi
MAKEUP: Tribal Face Make-Up & Gloss (black) at Pink Acid
PIERCING: Reach at .HoD.
HEADPHONES: Headphones Bunny at PSYCHO:Byts *FREE*
COLLAR: Bullet collar black and pink at Blue Slush
TIE: Punk Ties at Beauty Killer
BRACELETS: Bangles emo at Lies *FREE*
UPPER TATTOO: Lost Soul at Sweet Sin
ARM TATTOO: Musical notes at Dark&Burn
BELT: Leather Pink self-patterned at Su Xue *10L*
TOP: Almost Top Black (Dark) at Suicidal Unborn
PANTS: Crosses-Skinny Jean at DADAbeiz *NEW*
SHOES: High Stiletto Leather-Pink at DADAbeiz *NEW*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario