miércoles, 10 de abril de 2013

TIME

INFORMATION

Ok girls well i just wanted to let you know that i will take some days, no more than a week to continue post again, this is only because these days I haven't been inspired and I am a person that if I am going to do something I have to  do it well, I am too perfectionist when I do something and I want to show this with my blog, so I need a few days as I said it wont be more than a week, to get a little inspired to create new looks. I hope all of you who visit my blog can understand this, as I do this also to create nice and good looks for you of course as always with the help of the amazing designers in sl... on the other hand, for those who still do not subscribe to my blog well if you want, you just need to subscribe by email so as soon as I post again in a few days you will get a notification about it!

Thank you for understand & see you in a few days!!

XOXO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario