jueves, 23 de mayo de 2013

1 Year

SUICIDE GURLS 1 YEAR BLOGGIN

Hey girls!! Well as u can see i changed a little my blog and well yes its because it has already been a year since I started with my blog and i wanted to make a little change and also I wanted to write something for you to say thank you sooo muchh for all your views since already one year!! I'm really happy because this would not have been like this without you and of course without all the amazing designers that support and like my blog!! Thank you thank you!! and i hope you can continue visiting my blog as now i am working with new stores and also with new events so my blog will have a lot of amazing new releases for all of you!

Thank you soo soo much for ur support!

Beb418

xoxo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario