domingo, 3 de noviembre de 2013

BREAK TIME

BREAK TIME

Well girls is time for me to take a break from Second Life :) I will be out of SL for a Month or maybe a little more. My store will continue open In world and also in Marketplace. With this I'm not saying that I wont continue blogging again, I will come back but first I need a little break to do my rl stuff and enjoy my rl with my bf too. Before this I will let you some news from my store. I hope you like it and thank you, thank you soooo much for support my blog and my store. Subscribe yourself in my blog if you want, so as soon as I come back you will get my news post.

See you Soon 
xoxo


 New Donna Outfit Only at The Rockabilly Fair



          New Danny Sweater Only at The Rockabilly Fair



    NEW Sejuani November Group Gift at Suicide Gurls




NEW Jinx Dress at Suicide Gurls



NEW Cassiopeia Dress at Suicide Gurls




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario